Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday 4th April

Well, we just made it to Namche Bazarre as the snow started.....
The flight in was as spectacular as ever, and the trail pretty empty; it's not optimum trekking weather at this time of year, so it's nice and quiet.

We gained a bit of elevation today, so we'll be staying at a lodge a bit higher than we are now for a couple of days get our bodies used to the altitude, then we'll be going off up the Thame valley for a bit of trekking to higher elevations.

I doubt I'll be able to update this from there, but I'll see what I can do. Anyway, nothing exciting is really happening yet - just a normal trekking holiday!

I'll try to put up some photos next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of luck my friend , Take plenty of photos and make a little wish for me when you summit Lots of love xx Ruth xx